Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tuna Noodle Bake



I have been absolutely, 100% craving this meal for about 3 weeks now. Actually, for about 1 1/2 years! My husband is an anti-tina, anti-casserole kind of man. I honestly think he would laugh, barf, and run out the door to get some fast food if I made this for him for dinner. No, I KNOW that he would do all of those things! However, I adore this meal. My amazing friend made this for me all the time when we were roomies, and I am still addicted. It was a blast from the past...and a delicious one! 

From: Brianne

3 Tbs. milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
12 oz. noodles
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 can tuna

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse. Mix noodles, milk, tuna, soup, and 1/4 cup cheese together and put into a casserole dish. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and Enjoy!

No comments: