Monday, October 6, 2008

Gluten Free Sugar Cookies

Honestly, boxed cookies? I know, I didn't think that I would ever stoop to BOXED cookies. However, this gluten free...aka homemade cookie free...diet I am on is not helping my sweet tooth! I have made Peanut Butter rice Krispies and PB cookies all to often lately. They are delicious, but I needed a little something different from Peanut butter! 
Anyway, I went by the Organic store tonight and picked up this cookie mix. I was VERY skeptical after experiencing my rather stale biscuit like homemade pizza dough. But, sugar got the best of me, and I just had to try them. The verdict is...they were good! Actually, they were great! They stayed poofy, which I LOVED, and they were just...perfect!

I would give you the recipe, but, let's be honest, it's on the back. Sad. I feel pitiful, yet, satisfied!
I did roll my cookie dough balls in sugar prior to cooking them, which it did not say to do on the back of the box.
Pick these up and enjoy some gluten-free goodness...that doesn't taste gluten free! YEAH!

No comments: