Monday, November 10, 2008

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken


Talk about easy and delicious, this is it! My husband whipped this up in minutes, and we loved every bite! I highly recommend this meal, I know that we will be eating it often! I consider this a 30 minute meal, because it literally takes 10 minutes or less to prepare.

4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
1 cup Honey flavored Barbeque Sauce
1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 Tbs. cornstarch

Preheat oven to 350.
Place chicken pieces in a baking dish that has been sprayed or the bottom is covered with tin foil(I do this with all of my meals that I bake to make for an easy clean up!) In a bowl, stir together BBQ sauce, pineapple (I, of course, pureed the pineapple to make this chunk-free), ginger, and cornstarch. Pour over chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over your choice of rice...ours is brown!


1 comment:

Maria said...

Looks like an easy meal!! I love easy on week nights!