Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crunchy Ranch Chicken


I must be missing my sister lately...which is silly because she only lives 40 minutes away! I have been making lots of the recipes that she cooked for me while I was in hair school. This is a simple, delicious, meal that we ate often. I had forgotten about it, which makes it even better to taste a flavor you haven't had in a while. The corn flakes add an extra texture and the dry ranch dressing really kicks it up! This is a great meal for hard-to-please eaters...there is nothing not to like!

From: Amanda

2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup corn flakes
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 package dry ranch dressing mix
1 egg OR 1/8 cup butter, melted

Mix the above dry ingredients together. Coat chicken in egg or butter, then dredge in dry mixture. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, and 375 for the remaining 10 minutes(to crisp up your breading).

Serves 2.

1 comment:

Stephanie Harsh said...

This looks and sounds good! Possibly even something my husband would like and he's known to be somewhat on the picky side. Thanks for sharing!