Monday, February 16, 2009

Chocolate Lover's Frosting


The title says it all: Chocolate Lover's. As you can tell from the picture, we made this on Super Bowl Sunday. It has just taken me a while to post it, that's all! Since I am an avid food blogger, you would think that I would have every word to explain the flavor, texture, and pure deliciousness of this frosting. Guess what? I DON'T! All that I can think to say is that I WILL NEVER GO BACK. AMEN.

From: Brittany 

3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided  
2/3 cup baking cocoa 
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened 
5 to 6 Tbsp. milk, divided  
1 tsp. vanilla extract 

Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, 2 Tbsp. milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in remaining sugar and milk until smooth. 

No comments: